Brand Strategy Manager IE & PT – 13 Months Fixed Term Contract
Job Title: Brand Strategy Manager IE & PT – 13 Months Fixed Term Contract
Department: Direct & Marketing
Reports: Head of Strategic Marketing
Working with the Head of Strategic Marketing, define optimal marketing propositions for Irish direct customers, improve our ability to meet customer needs through Insight led segmentation, develop needs based propositions defining the Brand and Media strategies, increasing Brand relevance to target audiences. Provide Brand
Management support for the Portuguese business.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work with HoSM (Head of Strategic Marketing) to define marketing strategy for Irish direct business, and affinity roadmap.
- Refine Irish Brand Strategy & work with WEM (Western European Markets) Social Media Team to ensure Social Media strategy is aligned with our Brand Goals for Ireland. Support delivery of the Irish marketing strategy working with the Campaigns, Digital, Compliance & UW Teams to ensure strategies are executed and aligned with common goals.
- Manage Irish Brand & traditional media Budget, ensuring budgetary controls are adhered to and managed correctly.
- Working with HoSM develop & define the Irish Media Strategy with a specific focus on traditional media, need to work cross-functionally with WEM Digital Acquisitions team to ensure digital & traditional media plans work in unison to deliver optimal performance.
- Utilise Market Research to identify Irish consumer needs, track brand performance and understand impact of local Sponsorship. Developing action plans to improve performance as required and cascade to other teams.
- Utilise the common WEM evaluation process for Irish campaigns, ensuring post-campaign reviews are conducted, lessons learned applied and shared across the team.
- Support the establishment of the Strategic Marketing team amongst key stakeholders, gaining alignment on our role within the business and our ambitions for the brands & markets.
- Support the creation of a Strategic Marketing Team in WEM, aligning with our goals and vision, role deliverables & expectations. Ensuring that this team is aligned with the other teams within the Marketing & Digital Team striving for cohesive teamwork to deliver our objectives.
- Master, BA in Marketing or similar discipline
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous Brand Management experience
- Digital / Marketing / Customer experience
- Statistics/Analytical/Marketing knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong excel & numeric capability
- Results driven, forward thinking and a solution finder
- Proven relationship and network skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Consumer focused
- Strong commercial understanding
- Proactive, flexible, hardworking and full of energy
- Ability to work on own initiative, multi task and react to changes in a dynamic market
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in multi-disciplined and/or cross functional teams
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
Interested candidates should forward a completed Internal Application form to the HR Department by Monday, 20th January 2019.
Liberty Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply for any of the above positions please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you require further information on this vacancy, please contact our
Human Resources Department on +353 (0)1 553 4060.