Broker Sales Support (Virtual Branch) – Fixed Term Contract for 6 Months
Job Title: Broker Sales Support (Virtual Branch) – Fixed Term Contract for 6 Months
Division: Traditional Distribution
Reports to: Regional Development Manager or Virtual Branch Team Lead
Responsible for the day to day servicing of Virtual Branch brokers for Liberty Insurance. Within this the proactive servicing of both new and existing relationships. This role will have responsibility for acquisition of new business and improving existing business retention working in Liberty’s virtual branch team. Driving sales through increased broker awareness of Liberty’s product range & strength and through delivery of virtual CPD training. Contribute and support Liberty in improving its service offering for brokers through structured outbound and inbound call activity, addressing and fixing problems for brokers and collaboratively working with pillar functions of Product, Claims & Marketing.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Implementation of effective telesales plan.
- Working to pre-agreed KPI’s and team objectives to maximise achievement
of growth agenda
- Oversight of all relevant Broker and Customer touchpoints and proactive
management of emerging and ongoing issues to achieve business objectives.
- The proactive engagement and support of all internal and external
stakeholders to fulfil broker requirements.
- Work in a collaborative, open and productive way with internal stakeholders
to address channel requirements.
- Inspiring brokers through compelling propositions and fulfilment of
- Support the Distribution management team with administration, compliance,
risk and governance duties and associated reporting as and when required.
- Support the Regional Development Manager with the management of
Liberty’s key broker channel accounts and relationship as and when required.
- Driving the day to day trading activity and service ethos, motivating a positive
service response for our brokers.
- Coaching and training broker staff on effective use of our product features
and benefits to win sales.
- Performance management of brokers against plan.
- Support UW Quality Team with the delivery of the Quality Assurance
requirements for the channel.
- APA qualification essential
- CIP qualification desirable
Knowledge & Experience
- 2 year’s experience working in the Insurance industry
- Good knowledge of Liberty Personal and Commercial Lines products is preferable but not essential
- General business experience including marketing and business development expertise
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Office, in particular MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly targets and reporting deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and with confidence to prioritise work in
order to manage workload and deliver within agreed timeframes
- Ability to problem solve to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Ambition to be promoted within the organisation and to strive to achieve
advancement within the Distribution team
- Have a mature and professional approach to the role within the
- Flexibility and attention to detail qualities are a must
Liberty Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply for any of the above positions please submit your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, if you require further information on this vacancy, please contact our
Human Resources Department on +353 (0)1 553 4060.