CMS Admin & Developer - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Job Title: CMS Admin & Developer - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Department: Information Technology
Reports: IT Delivery Manager
Location: Cavan or Blanchardstown
Supporting the CMS in the development, testing and implementation of on-line content changes while providing subject matter expertise in Content Management.
A proactive and self-driven individual with experience working in a dynamic operational role, supporting Digital and Marketing teams and their requirements.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining new features for Liberty Irelands responsive site and related products
- Develop an active & innovative role in the department as CMS subject matter expert
- Delivering high quality, fully optimised web interfaces
- Provide estimates on wireframes and mock ups for new webpage designs
- Responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual front-end code for a stellar user experience
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimisation of web site for maximum speed and scalability on all devices
- Working with internal and external stakeholders from across the business and IT teams to ensure effective integration of web content requirements and to support wider business and technology initiatives.
- Ensuring a high quality end user experience for customers using our on-line services.
- Provide support in the development life cycle, from requirements gathering through to testing and post implementation
- Adhere to all applicable IT development standards, including coding, testing and change control standards.
- Adhere to issue tracking/logging procedures
- Ensuring our codebase is clean, scalable and secure
- Passion for and interest in financial technology and digital customer experience
- The candidate should be used to working under their own initiative, following best practice in coding syntax and keeping abreast of the latest in industry advances
- Ability to work in an Agile environment as part of a team
- Third Level degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Web Software Development or related disciplines with 3+ years of experience
Experience & Knowledge
- Knowledge of PHP and Drupal content management system/framework or similar
- Silverstripe knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of responsive design and development.
- Experience with responsive frameworks e.g. BitBucket, Bootstrap
- Comfortable with version control system such as GIT or SVN.
- Front-end Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, Servlets, JSP or JSF)
- Familiarity with Agile development process and project management systems
- Excellent communicator – shares clear and appropriately detailed information
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and will identify the root cause of issues
- Aptitude to consider and understand business need
- Team Player – relates to others in a professional manner and promotes team work
- Participates in improvement efforts within the team
- Seeks opportunities to improve upon existing technologies, processes, and practices, accepts and acts on feedback.
- Good organisational skills
Liberty Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply for any of the above positions please submit your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, if you require further information on this vacancy, please contact our
Human Resources Department on +353 (0)1 553 4060.