Customer Experience Manager – NPS & Quality
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager – NPS & Quality
Department: Personal Lines
Reports: Head of Customer Experience
Location: Blanchardstown or Cavan
The Customer Experience function in Liberty Insurance is seeking to recruit a Customer Experience Manager to manage all elements of NPS and Quality in Liberty and with its vendor partners.
The role has responsibility for leading the strategy and execution of NPS research, insights and action planning and the QA framework for outsourced providers specifically of Sales, Services, Documentation, Glass repair/replacement and Home/ Roadside assistance.
Strong relationship management is required to support both internal and external stakeholders to deliver an excellent standard of service to Liberty customers. The role will be part of the central Customer Experience team.
There may be a requirement for travel depending on location.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the development and delivery of Libertys NPS research programme
- Management of all aspects of NPS reporting and performance metrics
- Develop NPS action plans with internal and external stakeholders to deliver Customer Experience improvements to support the delivery of NPS targets.
- Responsible for defining and executing a Customer Centric Quality Assurance strategy for service provision across external service providers
- Support and drive the definition of performance measures for each of Libertys key service providers
- Embed Quality Assurance framework to underpin the QA strategy, including process excellence and behavioural framework key risk indicators (KRI’s)
- Ensure that all KRI’s facilitate the calibration of vendor audits with particular regard to Liberty standards and in line with regulatory obligations
- Jointly agree and embed the QA framework with the vendor
- Ensure adequate reporting and tracking of QA results and actions and present the audit outputs and actions to the Head of Customer Experience, Compliance and Underwriting
- Define a monthly audit and reporting plan for each provider and provide input into the governance process for management of vendors
- Oversee a suite of process, procedures and standards for vendors which are in line with Libertys Customer Experience ambitions
- Work closely with the Service Delivery Managers to support the identification and evaluation of service performance issues; define remediation action plans in conjunction with Vendor Service Managers and our key service providers
- Lead on quality calibration audits of vendor processes and identify opportunities for improvements in service; support initiatives to optimise vendor performance and reduce costs
- Build strong relationships with our key service providers and participate in the on-boarding process with new suppliers; provide expertise on process quality and performance optimisation
- Embed a process of continuous customer centric improvements to ensure that provider service contracts continue to deliver maximum value as the needs and requirements of the business change
- Degree qualified with relevant subject matter expertise in NPS, Quality Assurance and Performance Management
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience in the development and management of NPS research programmes
- 3+ years’ experience in vendor Quality Assurance and Performance Management
- Proven track record in performing quality reviews and audits in an outsourced service provision environment
- Proven record of developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Experience and knowledge of IT platforms and systems
- Knowledge of QA tasks to assist with audit and quality calibration
- Previous experience working in a Regulatory & Compliance function in a Financial Services organisation would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of outsourced service provision within the Insurance or Financial Services industry would be a distinct advantage
- People Management experience
- Highly driven self starter with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator with strong reporting skills
- Highly effective and collaborative team player
- Ability to work very effectively both under own initiative and as part of the wider team
Liberty Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply for any of the above positions please submit your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, if you require further information on this vacancy, please contact our
Human Resources Department on +353 (0)1 553 4060.