Customer Experience Manager
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Department: Personal Lines
Reports: Head of Customer Experience
Liberty Insurance Ireland is committed to the delivery of Customer Experience excellence and is seeking to hire a Customer Experience Manager to join its team.
The Customer Experience Manager has overall responsibility to lead and manage the delivery of customer led change projects which will deliver improvements to the overall Liberty Customer Experience.
This is a results driven senior Customer Experience role which will require significant stakeholder and supplier management expertise.
This customer centric role will lead the delivery of customer experience projects in line with agreed targeted improvements in customer experience, NPS, retention and operational metrics.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
The specifics of this role are as follows:
- Develop and deliver a programme of activity to drive customer experience improvements across Liberty and with its service partners which fully align with the delivery of CX and organisational objectives
- Develop, own and manage end-to-end Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) and Design plans and implement the resulting activity to deliver the desired customer experiences and KPI Performance
- Utilise customer insights (internal and external) to inform the plan for the development of new CX improvement Projects across all customer segments
- Measure and assess the impact of all implemented CJM initiatives in line with KPI’s
- Develop reporting models with Advanced Data Analytics to which will inform understanding of the impact of all initiatives and consumer behaviour to drive decision making
- Cultivate strategic vendor relationships to ensure the customer perspective is the driving force behind all value-added business activities
- Be the CX lead across all organisational customer impacting projects ensuring that optimal customer journey is delivered
- Responsible for defining and delivering key CX improvement initiatives with Liberty’s service delivery partners
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure the effective and timely delivery of all projects
- Degree qualified with 5 years’ experience in financial services
- Project Management qualification desirable
Experience & Knowledge
- 3-4 years’ experience in a Customer Experience role
- Experience of customer strategy, customer experience, journey design, operational effectiveness, innovation and product/ proposition design.
- Advanced level understanding of the financial services industry
- Experience of Insurance Industry desirable
- Entrepreneurial drive with an excellent understanding of customer experience, business, and commercial issues
- Experience in Agile Project Delivery
- High energy individual with a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding & customer centric environment
- Ability to integrate business objectives and customer experience
- Ability to grasp detailed information and understand what this means for the customer
- Ability to clearly demonstrate achievement of results in previous roles including the obstacles which were overcome
- Strategic awareness, ability and influencing skills to input and where appropriate shape both the medium and longer term strategy of the business
- Highly driven self-starter with an ability to work in a fast paced, multi-national environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator with strong reporting skills
- Highly effective and collaborative team player
- Ability to work very effectively both under own initiative and as part of the wider team
Liberty Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply for any of the above positions please submit your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, if you require further information on this vacancy, please contact our
Human Resources Department on +353 (0)1 553 4060.