Customer Experience Specialist
Job Title: Customer Experience Specialist
Division: Direct & Marketing – Customer Experience Blanchardstown or Cavan
Location: Blanchardstown or Cavan
Reports to: Service & Partners Experience - Manager (WEM)
This role will be responsible to connect VoC (Voice of Customer) to specific actions in claims and service processes, provided internally or by external vendors in the Irish market, aligned with process owners. The successful candidate will also deploy actions at a WEM (Western European Markets) Level to make sure country actions are connected with Overall conglomerate strategy.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Understand and translate VoC (NPS and customers' verbatims placed in Qualtrics) into specific actions and KPIs to the business and match them with business results.
- Analyse effectiveness of previous actions to improve customer experience, and propose corrective actions.
- Support the creation of an improvement roadmap to meet customers' expectations and solve customer pain points agreed with process owners.
- Drive and facilitate continuous improvement, by planning and boosting specific actions that helps the company to move forward on Customer Centricity and Customer Experience strategy.
- Provide business understanding and ensure the correct alignment of CX planning and action setting to Irish business results.
- Creation and understanding of customer journeys, MoT (Moment of Truth), Pain Points.
- Detect and analyse local best practices to be transferred to other markets.
- Participate and support similar actions in Spain and Portugal.
- Degree level qualified in marketing or relevant discipline
Knowledge & Experience
- 3-4 years’ experience in a customer experience role
- Experience working with online Survey Solutions/Data Management, Dashboard, Voc Platforms e.g. Qualtrics, Confirmit, Medalia, Satmetrix or other
- Strong customer focus & project leadership skills
- Vendor Management experience
- Strong data & analytical capabilities
- High energy individual with a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding & customer centric environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to grasp detailed information and understand what this means for the customer
- Self-motivated, able to plan and prioritise workload in order to achieve deadlines
- Strong ability to find creative solutions to problems
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Highly effective and collaborative team player
- Ability to work very effectively both under own initiative and as part of the wider team
Liberty Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply for any of the above positions please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you require further information on this vacancy, please contact our
Human Resources Department on +353 (0)1 553 4060.