Job Title: Digital Specialist
Department: Customer & Markets
Reports: Head of Digital
Location: Cavan or Blanchardstown
We are currently seeking to hire a full time Digital Specialist. The role is ideally suited to a qualified Marketing graduate who is looking to further develop a broad range of skills and experience within a fast paced & dynamic environment.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will support the Digital Team in the delivery of online initiatives to drive business objectives. This includes content strategy implementation, optimisation of communications, research, project management, reporting and planning.
- Assist in the delivery of the digital strategy to improve experience for customers who quote, purchase, complete changes, pay, renew and receive customer care from the Liberty Insurance digital channel
- Contribute to research and investigations to support initiatives and projects including analysis, best practice learnings, user experience reviews and business cases
- Report and track digital business performance against targets using Google Analytics, Tealeaf and other monitoring tools to identify issues and opportunities
- Manage performance of key communication activities such as email and SMS, and assist in the delivery of test & learn approach to optimise customer journeys and revenues
- Work with CX team to understand NPS and drive changes to enhance the customers experience online
- Support Webchat service function delivery by managing vendor relationship, reporting on KPI’s and enhancing performance through ongoing and new initiatives
- Support all departments to ensure the brand and its products are consistent across the digital journey and communication
- 3rd level Marketing qualification or equivalent relevant experience
Experience & Knowledge
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing role
- Strong knowledge of web, digital communications and social media
- Good experience using Google Analytics
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Data & analytics capabilities to measure, track and analyse the performance of all activities
- Proven problem solving capability
- Knowledge of user experience principles
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Liberty Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply for any of the above positions please submit your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, if you require further information on this vacancy, please contact our
Human Resources Department on +353 (0)1 553 4060.