Job Title: Privacy Analyst
Division: Western European Market (WEM), Privacy Team
Location: Blanchardstown or Cavan
Reports to: Privacy Coordinator
The WEM Privacy Team is looking to recruit a Privacy Analyst to support the company’s compliance with GDPR.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive support for the GDPR programme.
- Maintain and update the Personal Data Register, including Article 30 records.
- Manage the company data breach process in line with procedure: investigate, monitor the data breach up to the completion and drafting of meeting minutes.
- Manage Data Subject requests in line with procedure: investigation of request and draft responses.
- Assist with the preparation of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) for new initiatives across the business.
- Work closely with the Privacy Coordinator.
- Support the Data Protection Officer as required.
- Professional qualification in Business, Insurance, or equivalent.
- Legal degree is desired but not essential.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 6 month’s experience in the area of Data Breaches, Data Subject Requests and Data Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Relevant compliance or business background.
- Genuine interest in data protection and privacy.
- Good awareness of IT and data security.
- Knowledge of insurance processes and operations.
- Team player with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
- Self-motivated, able to plan and prioritise own workload in order to achieve deadlines.
- Willingness to grow within the organisation.
- Excellent analytical skills required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Liberty Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply for any of the above positions please submit your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, if you require further information on this vacancy, please contact our
Human Resources Department on +353 (0)1 553 4060.