Senior Management Reporting Accountant
Job Title: Senior Management Reporting Accountant – 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Department: Finance Control
Reports: Management Reporting Manager
Key member of the reporting team, ensuring the delivery of high quality financial reports to tight deadlines. Provide effective financial reporting support to our business customers. Support the expense, treasury and reinsurance reporting and the production of monthly management reports. Collaborate and assist in the delivery of ad-hoc projects and business strategic objective. Support department process improvement initiatives.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Production of accurate and timely monthly management information for local and group requirements
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintainance of an effective control environment.
- Develop and adapt to changing business requirements adding value and delivering effectively for customers
- An effective contributor to ad-hoc project delivery, both within the department or accross departments
- Continious analysis of processes and procedures in order to improve the departments effectiveness and efficiency
- Complete ad hoc tasks and reports
- Qualified Accountant with a recognized institute, minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Strong financial reporting background and experience
Experience & Knowledge
- Track record of being involved in financial reporting project at a senior level
- Experience of Coda Financials or Hyperion reporting software an advantage
- Previous insurance industry experience an advantage
- Demonstrate a flexible approach in a dynamic environment
- Be highly motivated and committed with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Be a self-starter with a high level of initiative
Liberty Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply for any of the above positions please submit your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, if you require further information on this vacancy, please contact our
Human Resources Department on +353 (0)1 553 4060.