Liberty Insurance dac is registered in Ireland under Company number 494729 and is part of Liberty Mutual Insurance. Our head office is at Dublin Road, Cavan, Ireland and we have support offices throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- The Liberty Centre, Blanchardstown Retail Park, Dublin 15
- 3 Lawnakilla Way, Carran Business Park, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, BT74 4RZ
Company VAT registration number IE 9779244F.
Who regulates us?
Liberty Insurance dac is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and is a member of Insurance Ireland.
What do we do?
We provide a full suite of general insurance products including Motor and Home Insurance as well as Commercial Liability, Property Damage, Commercial Vehicle and Fleet cover.
All quotations are for the contract duration of 12 months unless otherwise specified. When your insurance policy is due for renewal we will notify you approximately 30 calendar days in advance.
How we charge?
Any products purchased directly do not contain any brokerage or intermediary fees. All insurance premiums are inclusive of statutory charges. We may also charge an administration fee for changes you make to the policy. For more information, please refer to the Schedule of Fees and Charges.
Choice of Law
We can both choose the law which will apply to the contract. Unless we agree otherwise with you Irish law will apply to Republic of Ireland policies.
Any dispute between you and us may be referred, within twelve calendar months of the dispute arising, to an arbitrator we both agree to. If we cannot agree, the president of a relevant national law society will appoint an arbitrator.
Liberty Insurance is committed to providing all our customers with a high standard of service at all times. We realise that things can go wrong and there may be occasions where you feel our service has let you down. As a valued customer you have the right to complain.
- In the first instance, please contact our staff directly to see if we can resolve any concerns you may have. Phone: 1890 89 1890 from ROI or 0845 850 0845 from the UK.
- If you are unhappy with our response you can address your concerns in writing to our Customer Service Manager at:
or email email@example.com
Carran Business Park
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our staff will attempt to resolve your complaint immediately. If this is not possible, we promise to acknowledge your complaint within 1 week of receipt. In the unlikely event that your complaint has not been resolved within 4 weeks of its receipt, we will write and let you know the reasons why and the further action we will take.
- If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction or if we haven't provided you with a decision after 8 weeks, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman at:
We value feedback and welcome it as an opportunity to build improved quality into everything that we do. We believe that your feedback will help us provide a better service.
European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform
If you wish to complain about an insurance policy purchased online you may be able to use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform, which can be found at the following address : http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Right of withdrawal/cancellation in respect of distance contracts
You have the right to withdraw from a general insurance policy, provided you have not made a claim, within 14 days of the latest of:
- the starting date of your policy, or
- the day on which you receive the contractual terms and conditions of your policy
In order for you to exercise this right in relation to a motor vehicle insurance policy we must receive the relevant certificate of insurance and insurance disc. You will be charged a pro-rata premium for the period you are on cover.
You can exercise this right by providing your intention to withdraw from the contract in writing to any of the above addresses or email@example.com
Choice of Language
Your policy and all communications between you and us will be in English
General Data Protection Notice
- Please click here to read our General Data Protection Notice