Camogie All-Stars Competition Terms & Conditions
Liberty Insurance dac – Camogie All Stars Competition – 3rd November 2018
1. The Promoter of this competition is Liberty Insurance dac, who has sole responsibility for all elements of this competition.
2. Anyone in attendance at the Camogie All-Star Awards on Saturday 3rd November in CityWest Hotel, who tweets their “Camogie Made Me” story to the @Libertyirl handle using the hashtag #CamogieMadeMe before 10pm on Saturday 3rd November 2018 will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
3. The competition will be moderated and judged by a representative from Liberty Insurance, The Camogie Association and Maximum Media. Entries will be judged based on their creativity and/or emotional impact. Videos and images can also be used. Only legitimate entries will be accepted, no inappropriate entries will be counted. Our house rules apply.
4. The winner of this competition will receive a €800 voucher for the Shelbourne Hotel in Dublin, and a €200 voucher for the Ivy in Dublin. The terms and conditions of the third party vouchers also apply. Costs over and above the amount of the voucher must be incurred by the prize winner.
5. The prize is strictly non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
6. The competition is not open to Liberty Insurance, Camogie Association or Maximum Media employees or their immediate families.
7. There will be one winner chosen and announced at the All-Star Awards Ceremony at approximately 10.30pm on Saturday 3rd November 2018. The winner will receive their prize on the night.
8. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary the competition rules at any time without prior notice.
10. Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions, which may be advertised.
11. The promoter does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
12. By entering the competition, the entrant gives Liberty Insurance, the Camogie Association and Maximum Media the permission to share and re-tweet their Camogie Made Me story on social media.