Here’s how to get in touch with our breakdown assistance team and get back on the road as soon as possible
If your car won’t start, or breaks down on the side of the road, the Liberty Insurance breakdown assist team is here to get you back on the road as soon as possible, whatever time of the day or night it happens.
All you have to do is call, we’ll do the rest
Whether you have a Third Party, Fire and Theft or a Comprehensive car insurance policy with us, all you have to do is call our free breakdown assistance service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• From Ireland: 1800 70 60 80
• From Northern Ireland or the UK: 00 353 91 56 0636
Wherever your car breaks down – on the roadside or at home – we will arrange and pay for one hour’s labour to fix the problem. If your car can’t be fixed there and then, we will tow it to the nearest competent repairer, or to a garage of your choice – whichever is closer.
If you’re away from home or your car can’t be repaired by the roadside, we will arrange and pay up to €150 for one of the following:
1. Transport for you and any non-fare paying passengers to your intended destination within the territorial limits.
2. Use of a replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours while repairs are being carried out.
3. Bed-and-breakfast accommodation for one night only while repairs are being carried out, up to €35 for each person and €150 in total.
With breakdown assist from Liberty Insurance, we make getting back on the road as easy as possible. And it won’t affect your no-claims bonus! That’s insurance the way it should be.