Liberty Insurance Camogie Made Us 2018 Terms & Conditions
Note: These competition Terms and Conditions (the Rules) apply to the competition (the Competition) promoted by Liberty Insurance dac, Liberty Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. The competition entries open on Monday 9th July and run until Tuesday 7th August 2018.
- The Competition is open to camogie club members who are Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland residents, aged between 12 and 18.
A maximum of 5 players can compete in the challenge. Participants are deemed to have their parents/legal guardian’s permission to participate.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for entries which are not completed. Entries which are incomplete, altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules may be disqualified. The Competition will be moderated and only legitimate entries will be accepted for entry, no inappropriate entries will be counted. Video content will be maintained by Her.ie & SportsJoe.ie and Liberty Insurance accepts no responsibility for it.
- Entry Requirements:
I. Step 1: Visit www.camogiemadeus.com and choose whether you want to be on Team Her.ie or Team SportsJoe.ie.
II. Step 2: Submit your details and a video of how camogie has made you and your team mates Ready for the Real world – see example here.
III. Maximum Media will shortlist 10 clubs – 5 on SportsJoe.ie and Her.ie. The public can vote for their favourite entry on both SportsJoe.ie and Her.ie between Monday 13th and Sunday 19th August.
- The Club with the most votes will take part in the following:
I. Train with a representative from Her.ie & SportsJoe in the 2 weeks leading up to the final – week commencing 27th August & week commencing 3rd September. The exact day each week to be agreed with the shortlisted clubs.
II. Go head-to-head in a Camogie Skills Challenge at half-time at the Liberty Insurance All-Ireland Senior Camogie Final at Croke Park on the 9th of September.
- External representatives will judge the head-to-head on the 9th September 2018.
I. The winner of the Camogie Made Us Ready challenge finals on the 9th September 2018 will receive the prize of €7,000 for their club and the runner up will receive €3,000 for their club.
II. The remaining 8 shortlisted clubs will receive €500 each for their club.
III. Maximum Media will contact the winners via email.
- Both the winner and the runner up will be picked at the Camogie Final on the 9th September and the cheques will be sent to their respective clubs before the 30th September.
- The prizes are strictly non-transferable. In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- The judging panel for the Competition will include at least one person who is independent of the promoter of the Competition. No employees of Liberty Insurance, their immediate families and friends, agents, third parties and/or any other persons professionally connected with the promotion is eligible to enter the Competition.
- The competition does not cover costs such as food, travel, accommodation & parking for the finals on the 9th September 2018.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- By entering the competition entrants acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion for the duration of the promotion and a reasonable time thereafter without payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant’s name, location and/or image and/or statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes and may be published online and in print and outdoor media.
- The promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Injury or damage to the participant upon delivery and/ or use of their prize
• Technical failures when entering the promotion
• The failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in the promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- All entrants consent to Liberty Insurance using, storing and processing their personal details to run the competition including for publicity purposes. All entrants agree to the use of their names and addresses and/or video/photograph for publicity purposes by Liberty Insurance, Maximum Media and any third party connected to the Competition.
- Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.