Car 'N Stuff Facebook App Competition
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Liberty Insurance dac, who has sole responsibility for all elements of this competition.
- To be entered into the competition you must have answered the question “What would you buy with the prize and why?” on the Liberty Insurance website between 4pm on Friday 11th November 2016 and midnight on Tuesday 31st January 2017 and provided all necessary contact details. Anyone who has done this will automatically be entered into the main prize draw which will take place at 10am on the 3rd February 2017.
- The competition will be moderated and only legitimate entries will be accepted for entry, no inappropriate entries will be counted.
- The winner of this competition will receive a €500 prize in the form of a One4All gift-card. The prize is strictly non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative.
- The person who provides the best answer, as selected by a Liberty Insurance representative, will be notified on the 3rd February 2017 by email. The winner will have up until 12pm on the 10th February 2017 to acknowledge receipt of the email. If they do not acknowledge receipt within this time it will be deemed forfeited and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice. In the event the competition is cancelled there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- The competition is not open to Liberty Insurance employees, their immediate families and anyone resident outside the Republic of Ireland.
- The prize will be posted to the winner once they provide their address and contact phone number.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing Department, Liberty Insurance, Liberty building, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, after the closing date.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the prize winner agrees to take part in such related promotional activities as the promoter may require. Personal details will not be disclosed without prior consent of winner.
- Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
- Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes, unless otherwise selected on the entry form. Entrant details will not be disclosed to any third parties.