Liberty Insurance GAA Games Development Conference Ipad Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Liberty Insurance dac who has sole responsibility for all elements of this promotion.
- To be entered into the competition you must have entered your details at www.libertyinsurance.ie/GAAconf and be willing to be contacted by our Call Centre prior to your insurance renewal date as supplied by you.
- The prize for this competition is an iPad air 2.
- The competition begins on Friday January 22nd 2015 at 18.00pm and closes on Monday January 25th 2015 at 20.00pm.
- Only one entry per person will be entered into the draw. There will be one winner randomly selected on 26th January 2015 who will be notified by email and will be announced on Twitter@LibertyIRL. The winner will have up until 2nd February, 2016 to acknowledge receipt of the email. If they do not acknowledge receipt within this time it will be deemed forfeit and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. In the event of cancelations there will be no refund of the prize value.
- The competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, excluding employees of Liberty Insurance and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with this competition. All competition entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer and/or vary rules at anytime without notice. The promoter's decision is final and we will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing Department, Liberty Insurance, Liberty building, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, after the closing date.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winner agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the promoter may require. Personal details will not be disclosed without prior consent of winner.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
- Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties.