Liberty Gestures Terms & Conditions
Liberty Gestures July 2018 email
- Liberty Gestures Platform - General Offers and Discounts
- €15 voucher to spend in store purchase at Euro Car Parts, outlets nationwide. Expiry 9th of August 2018
- Win tickets to the All-Ireland Camogie Championship Quarter Final – competition closes 26th July 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions
Liberty Gestures Platform – General Offers and Discounts
This is a promotional campaign from Liberty Insurance (the “Promotion”). Please refer to specific Offer & Discount Terms & Conditions. The Promotion is managed by WIN | WIN (PO Box 9653 Dublin), (the “Promoter”) a third-party rewards company, in conjunction with Liberty Insurance.
By participating in this Promotion, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Upon qualification for this promotion, each user receives a Liberty Insurance e-mail with link and code to the Liberty Gestures website. On this website the user will be presented with a range of offers & discounts to choose from. The user selects an offer or discount from those available. The chosen offer or discount will generate a code for you to use in redeeming the promoted offer.
- The Customer needs to be the policyholder of a valid Liberty Insurance policy. Where a customer does not renew their policy, and is no longer a customer of Liberty, they will receive a grace period of one month, where after all access to Liberty Gestures will cease.
- E-Vouchers: The Offer or Discount you select will generate an automatic E-Voucher, please follow its specific guidelines. Specific terms and conditions will apply to each Offer or Discount and will be outlined on each voucher.
- If using the code via an online mechanic, you simply enter the promotion when prompted as part of the online payment process.
- Please always refer back to www.libertygestures.ie for full details of the promotion. You are required to have your unique Liberty Insurance redemption code to access the site.
- Each Log-In code is unique and should be used when entering the Liberty Gestures site.
- You will receive your eVoucher automatically after selecting your Offer or Discount choice.
- If you do not receive your Offer or Discount code automatically please contact the support team on 1850 35 45 55 as quickly as possible after selecting your Offer or Discount to have your code re-issued. Any notifications outside of this window will not enable re-issuing of your code.
- Terms and Conditions apply for each reward and can be found on the promotional website www.libertygestures.ie
- Please follow the online promotion instructions thoroughly to ensure you redeem the correct Offer or Discount. No substitutes or alternatives will be available. Vouchers are non-transferable.
- Each voucher has an expiry date and must be used before this expiry date.
- Breach of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification from the promotion. The decision of the Promoter in this matter will be final.
- The Promoter and Liberty Insurance will not be liable, either severally or jointly, or have any responsibility, for lost or stolen vouchers.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time. The promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for;
a. any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in email information being lost or recorded whereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from such problems.
b. Injury or damage to the participant upon delivery or use of their prize.
- Participating partner offers will frequently rotate in order to keep site content fresh and updated. Offer or Discounts can be removed and/or replaced by participating Suppliers.
- Please keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Liberty Insurance shall not be liable for any loss, claim, expense or liability to any party arising from the Promotion or participation in same.
- No purchase is necessary to enter any Competition draw that the promoter includes.
Euro Car Parts €15 Voucher - Terms & Conditions
- One purchase per code/e-Voucher only.
- Codes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Only applicable in the Republic of Ireland.
- Not for use online. Valid in participating stores only.
- Voucher expires 9th August 2018.
All Ireland Camogie Championship
July Customer Competition
Competition: Win one set of 4 tickets for the Camogie Championship Quarter Finals.
Note: These competition Terms and Conditions (the Rules) apply to the competition (the Competition) promoted by Liberty Insurance dac, Liberty Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. The competition entry date closes at 11:59pm on Thursday 26th July.
- The competition period will run from Thursday 5th July 2018 to Midnight Thursday 26th of July 2018.
- The Competition is open to existing Liberty Insurance customers over the age of 18 and resident in Republic of Ireland and who have a facebook account.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for entries which are not completed. Entries which are incomplete, altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules may be disqualified.
- Supply of inaccurate information will disqualify competition entrants from receiving any prize.
- This competition is not open to employees of Liberty Insurance or their immediate families, agents, third parties and/or any other persons professionally connected with the promotion.
- There will be 4 winners to this competition. Each winner will receive one set of 4 tickets to the All-Ireland Camogie Championship Quarter Finals due to take place on Saturday 4th of August. The terms and conditions of the match tickets also apply.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable.
- There are 4 winners who will be randomly selected who will each win a set of 4 tickets and will be notified directly by a Liberty Insurance representative by phone and email before 10th March 2018.The winner will have up to 7 days to claim their prize from WIN|WIN and must contact WIN|WIN directly on 1850 35 45 55.
- If the prize is not claimed within this time a new winner will be selected.
- There is no cash or other prize alternative.
- Prize does not include travel to and from the Quarter Finals venue.
- In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- By entering the competition entrants acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion for the duration of the promotion and a reasonable time thereafter without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant’s name, location and/or image and/or statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes and may be published online and in print and outdoor media.
- All competitors consent to their image being used as part of promotional material and understand that there may be some social media requirements of them.
- The winners will be randomly selected and will be notified by phone where possible by 12 noon Monday 30th July 2018. The winners will have up to 7 working days to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within this time a new winner will be selected.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer and/or vary rules at any time without notice. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, hometown and likeness for the purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the promoter may require. Personal details will not be disclosed without prior consent of winner.
- Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised. Please contact the promoter to opt out of the draw.
- The promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Injury, loss or damage to the participants or their belongings upon delivery and/ or use of their prize
• Loss of prize due to invalid passport or visa
• Technical failures when entering the promotion
• The failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in the promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure
- The name of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing Department, Liberty Insurance, Liberty Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, after the closing date.
- Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- All entrants consent to Liberty Insurance using, storing and processing their personal details to run the competition including for publicity purposes. All entrants agree to the use of their names and addresses and/or video/photograph for publicity purposes by Liberty Insurance, and any third party connected to the Competition.
- If any of the above clauses are unenforceable the rest of the terms and conditions shall remain in force.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay anything?
Your voucher covers the listed Offer or Discount up to either a monetary amount or specific promotional term. You only pay any amounts in excess of the Offer or Discount value and/or for services not expressly listed as part of the promotion (but may be offered separately by the Promotion Partner).
Can I use the voucher more than once?
No. Your code is linked to your Liberty Gestures unique login and automatically becomes obsolete once activated per Offer or Discount.
What if I didn’t check the locations and there is no location near me?
We have strived to offer as wide a range of options possible and certainly every region is adequately represented across the promotion as a whole. If you feel there is no suitable location in a category, please review those locations listed in other categories.
What happens if my voucher expires?
Unfortunately, the expiry conditions on your Offer or Discount is set and cannot be extended.
What if there is no availability when I try to book in advance and the expiry is coming up soon?
As a matter of best practice, please use your Offer or Discount as far in advance of the promotion deadline as possible. In the unlikely event that you are experiencing frustration in this regard, please let WIN|WIN promotions know of your dilemma and we will endeavour to assist you if we can.
Can I donate or sell my voucher code?
No. Your Offer or Discount is specific to you and is identifiable by your unique Liberty Gestures access code that cannot be transferred.
Is my data protected?
Yes, Liberty Insurance take data protection very seriously. WIN|WIN will not hold any personal data belonging to you in relation to this promotion.
Who can I contact if I have a query?
Please call WIN|WIN promotions 1850 35 45 55.