Fleet Insurance FAQ's
Common to all Policies
- What payment options are available to me?
- Who do I contact if I want to make changes to my policy?
- What do I do if I want to cancel my policy?
- How do I report a motor incident or claim?
- What information will I need to provide in the event of an incident or a claim?
- Do I have to report every incident or claim?
- What happens after I have reported an incident or claim?
- If I have a claim will you appoint a repairer/assessor to deal with my claim?
- Are there any additional charges in the price?
- Why use an insurance broker?
- What is a Fleet Claims Experience?
- Does my policy include breakdown cover?
- Who can drive my vehicle?
- Am I covered to drive other vehicles?
- How do we know what our fleet renewal premium will be?
- What type of commercial vehicles do you cover?
- Will the contents of my vehicle be covered?
- If I require a Letter of Indemnity for my employer how can I request this?