Find anything about our products and services, search for documents, information on quotes, premiums, discount and renewing your policy.

How do I report a Motor or Home incident or claim?

Car, van or motorcycle

Incidents that may give rise to a claim must be reported to Liberty Insurance immediately. Please contact us here

For more information


If you are insured by Liberty and are reporting an incident, you can report and incident or claim by contacting Liberty Insurance Claims Department directly on 1850 85 8530. or, (if you have a broker) by contacting your broker who will report the incident to us on your behalf.

If you are involved in an incident with a person who is insured with Liberty insurance (and are insured with another insurer yourself), then the incident should be reported directly to our claims department.

For more information


If you need to make a claim on you home insurance policy contact us on Lo–Call 1850 85 8530

For more information

Get the contact information for the right team