If I have items valued at more than €3,000, what should I do?


Any individual item valued at over €3,000 should be listed individually on your home insurance policy. If you only want to cover these indvidual items whilst in the home you can specify them as high value items. If you would like the cover to be extended outside the home, you will need to specify the individual items as all risk items.

More information is available in your policy booklet.

Get the contact information for the right team