Find anything about our products and services, search for documents, information on quotes, premiums, discount and renewing your policy.

What do I do if I have an accident abroad?

Car, van, motorcycle or fleet

  • stop as you are required to by law;
  • check if anyone is hurt and needs medical assistance;
  • do not admit responsibility;
  • exchange details with those involved; and
  • report the claim immediately by calling: (+353 ) 4943 24000.

We have appointed claims representatives available abroad who will assist you with your claim. You will find their details on

For more information

Get the contact information for the right team