Find anything about our products and services, search for documents, information on quotes, premiums, discount and renewing your policy.

What are "valuables" in home and contents insurance?


Our contents cover includes cover for valuables such as jewellery, items of  precious metals, timepieces, photographic equipment, works of art, antiques, furs, musical instruments, collections of stamps, curios, coins or medals.

Any individual item valued at over €3,000 should be listed individually on your home insurance policy. If you only want to cover these individual items whilst in the home you can specify them as high value items. If you would like to cover to be extended outside the home, you will need to specify the individual items as all risk items

More information is available in our policy booklet.

Get the contact information for the right team