Liberty Gestures Terms & Conditions
Liberty Gestures August 2018 email
- Liberty Gestures Platform - General Offers and Discounts
- Your Complimentary Cinema Pass
- Win tickets to the All-Ireland Camogie Senior Championship Semi- Final – competition closes 10th August 2018
- General Frequently Asked Questions
Liberty Gestures Platform – General Offers and Discounts
This is a promotional campaign from Liberty Insurance (the “Promotion”). Please refer to specific Offer & Discount Terms & Conditions. The Promotion is managed by WIN | WIN (PO Box 9653 Dublin), (the “Promoter”) a third-party rewards company, in conjunction with Liberty Insurance.
By participating in this Promotion, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Upon qualification for this promotion, each user receives a Liberty Insurance e-mail with link and code to the Liberty Gestures website. On this website the user will be presented with a range of offers & discounts to choose from. The user selects an offer or discount from those available. The chosen offer or discount will generate a code for you to use in redeeming the promoted offer.
- The Customer needs to be the policyholder of a valid Liberty Insurance policy. Where a customer does not renew their policy, and is no longer a customer of Liberty, they will receive a grace period of one month, where after all access to Liberty Gestures will cease.
- E-Vouchers: The Offer or Discount you select will generate an automatic E-Voucher, please follow its specific guidelines. Specific terms and conditions will apply to each Offer or Discount and will be outlined on each voucher.
- If using the code via an online mechanic, you simply enter the promotion when prompted as part of the online payment process.
- Please always refer back to www.libertygestures.ie for full details of the promotion. You are required to have your unique Liberty Insurance redemption code to access the site.
- Each Log-In code is unique and should be used when entering the Liberty Gestures site.
- You will receive your eVoucher automatically after selecting your Offer or Discount choice.
- If you do not receive your Offer or Discount code automatically please contact the support team on 1850 35 45 55 as quickly as possible after selecting your Offer or Discount to have your code re-issued. Any notifications outside of this window will not enable re-issuing of your code.
- Terms and Conditions apply for each reward and can be found on the promotional website www.libertygestures.ie
- Please follow the online promotion instructions thoroughly to ensure you redeem the correct Offer or Discount. No substitutes or alternatives will be available. Vouchers are non-transferable.
- Each voucher has an expiry date and must be used before this expiry date.
- Breach of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification from the promotion. The decision of the Promoter in this matter will be final.
- The Promoter and Liberty Insurance will not be liable, either severally or jointly, or have any responsibility, for lost or stolen vouchers.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time. The promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for;
a. any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in email information being lost or recorded whereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from such problems.
b. Injury or damage to the participant upon delivery or use of their prize.
- Participating partner offers will frequently rotate in order to keep site content fresh and updated. Offer or Discounts can be removed and/or replaced by participating Suppliers.
- Please keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Liberty Insurance shall not be liable for any loss, claim, expense or liability to any party arising from the Promotion or participation in same.
- No purchase is necessary to enter any Competition draw that the promoter includes.
Your Complimentary Cinema Pass - Terms & Conditions
- This voucher admits 1 adult to any one cinema screening to any of the listed participating cinemas and expires 31/08/2018.
- The BOX OFFICE promotion applies to all public paid advertised screenings, excluding premieres, 3-D movies and other private screenings.
- The offer is not available when booking in advance by whatever means.
- BOX OFFICE tickets must be presented at the cinema box office when buying the cinema ticket.
- The BOX OFFICE ticket will be validated by the box office staff.
- Once validated, the BOX OFFICE ticket cannot be used again.
- Participating cinemas cannot offer a cash alternative.
- Participating cinemas will only accept original BOX OFFICE eVouchers, and not screenshots.
- The cinemas' standard terms and conditions of purchase, sale and entry apply.
- This BOX OFFICE cinema ticket issued is complimentary, with zero cash value.
- The offer is valid until the expiry date stated on the voucher
- Seat availability is on a first come, first served basis. Admission is not guaranteed.
- BOX OFFICE ticket holders and their guests have no priority over other customers.
- Admission is subject to film classifications. If you are under 18 years of age the consent of your parent or guardian is required.
- BOX OFFICE tickets are non-transferable.
- The offer applies to standard seats only.
- Honouring of BOX OFFICE tickets are subject to film and seat availability.
- If you have any queries in relation to this promotion please contact WIN | WIN on 1850 35 45 55.
- This promotion is administered & amp; managed by WIN | WIN, PO Box 9653, Dublin 6
- ODEON Specific: Each code can only be used for one ODEON Cinema Adult Admission
- ODEON Specific: Voucher code may be exchanged for one ticket with a standard seat to view a standard 2D film showing at any ODEON cinema in the Republic of Ireland
- ODEON Specific: Box Office Redemption: To use your ODEON voucher code to purchase your ODEON ticket at the box office, present your eVoucher code to the cinema box office.
- ODEON Specific: Voucher codes cannot be redeemed at ticket machines but tickets can be purchased at the Ticket Kiosks
- ODEON Specific: Not valid for Premier, Club, D-Box, or any other premium priced seating.
- Not valid for 3D, IMAX, ISENSE, Gallery, ODEON Event Cinema, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema,
- ODEON Newbies or ODEON Screen Unseen. Not valid on premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public.
- ODEON Specific: Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- ODEON Specific: Voucher code is valid on screenings up to and including the day shown only.
- ODEON Specific: Voucher code is for your personal use only.
- ODEON Specific: Voucher code cannot be used to buy 3D glasses, gift vouchers, gift cards, food, drink or any other ODEON goods or services.
- ODEON Specific: Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions including ODEON’s general admission terms.
- ODEON Specific: Issuer: Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX
Liberty Insurance All Ireland Senior Camogie Championship –Semi-Finals Customer Competition
Competition: Win one set of 4 tickets for the Camogie Championship Semi Finals.
Note: These competition Terms and Conditions (the Rules) apply to the competition (the Competition) promoted by Liberty Insurance dac, Liberty Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. The competition entry date is closes at Midnight Friday 10th of August.
The competition period will run from 02 August 2018 to Midnight Friday 10th of August 2018.
- The Competition is open to existing Liberty Insurance customers over the age of 18 and resident in Republic of Ireland and who have a Facebook account. Entrants must prove they are a customer with an active Policy reference number when claiming their prize.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for entries which are not completed. Entries which are incomplete, altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules may be disqualified.
- Supply of inaccurate information will disqualify competition entrants from receiving any prize.
- This competition is not open to employees of Liberty Insurance or their immediate families, agents, third parties and/or any other persons professionally connected with the promotion.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable.
- There are 4 winners who will be randomly selected who will each win a set of 4 tickets and will be notified directly by a Liberty Insurance representative by phone and email before 13th of August 2018.The winner will have up to 5 days to claim their prize from Liberty Insurance. If the prize is not claimed within this time a new winner will be selected. The terms and conditions of the match tickets also apply.
- There is no cash or other prize alternative.
- Prize does not include travel to and from the Semi-Finals venue.
- In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- The Promoter of this competition is Liberty Insurance dac, who has sole responsibility for all elements of this competition.
- Competition is open to Liberty Insurance active customers only. Customers must provide their policy number to clarify that they are a customer to receive their tickets.
- Anyone who is a Liberty Insurance active customer, who has received their June customer email newsletter with a Facebook account who enters this competition between Thursday 02 August 2018 and Friday 10th of August at 12pm will automatically be entered into the prize draw, which will take place at Monday 13th of August 2018.
- The competition will be moderated and only legitimate entries will be accepted for entry, no inappropriate entries will be counted. Our house rules apply.
- There will be 4 winners to this competition. Each winner will receive a set of 4 tickets the All-Ireland Camogie Championship Semi - Finals due to take place on Saturday 18th of August. The terms and conditions of the match tickets also apply.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- The prize does not include travel to/from the venue.
- Only one winner is allowed per household.
- One entry is permitted per policy holder. 9. The four winners who have answered the competition question correctly will be randomly selected. The competition is not open to Liberty Insurance employees or their immediate families. The competition is only open to residents who live in the Republic of Ireland.
- There will be one winner chosen at 10am Monday 13th of August 2018 who will be notified thereafter by a private message on Facebook. The winners will have until 12pm Wednesday 15th of August to acknowledge acceptance of the prize by private message on Facebook.
- If they do not acknowledge acceptance by this time it will be deemed forfeit and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
- The prize will be posted to the winner once they provide their address in a personal message to Liberty Insurance.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary the competition rules at any time without prior notice.
General Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay anything?
Your voucher covers the listed Offer or Discount up to either a monetary amount or specific promotional term. You only pay any amounts in excess of the Offer or Discount value and/or for services not expressly listed as part of the promotion (but may be offered separately by the Promotion Partner).
Can I use the voucher more than once?
No. Your code is linked to your Liberty Gestures unique login and automatically becomes obsolete once activated per Offer or Discount.
What if I didn’t check the locations and there is no location near me?
We have strived to offer as wide a range of options possible and certainly every region is adequately represented across the promotion as a whole. If you feel there is no suitable location in a category, please review those locations listed in other categories.
What happens if my voucher expires?
Unfortunately, the expiry conditions on your Offer or Discount is set and cannot be extended.
What if there is no availability when I try to book in advance and the expiry is coming up soon?
As a matter of best practice, please use your Offer or Discount as far in advance of the promotion deadline as possible. In the unlikely event that you are experiencing frustration in this regard, please let WIN|WIN promotions know of your dilemma and we will endeavour to assist you if we can.
Can I donate or sell my voucher code?
No. Your Offer or Discount is specific to you and is identifiable by your unique Liberty Gestures access code that cannot be transferred.
Is my data protected?
Yes, Liberty Insurance take data protection very seriously. WIN|WIN will not hold any personal data belonging to you in relation to this promotion.
Who can I contact if I have a query?
Please call WIN|WIN promotions 1850 35 45 55.