Madrid Competition Terms and Conditions
Please note you must be available to travel between 18th January 2018 and 28th March 2018. You must notify Liberty Insurance of your chosen dates of travel within 7 days of being notified of winning.
- Return flights from Dublin to Madrid for 2, with 1 checked bag 15kg or 2 carry-on bags 10kg
- Hotel transfers to and from the airport
- 2 nights bed & breakfast in Petit Palace Lealtad Plaza Hotel
- €500 spending money
- Winner will be selected at random
The Liberty Insurance Win a trip to Madrid 2017 Competition: Terms & Conditions
Note: These competition Terms and Conditions (the Rules) apply to the competition (the Competition) promoted by Liberty Insurance dac, Liberty Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. The competition entry date is closed at 5pm on 24th November 2017.
- The competition period will run from 10th to 24th November 2017 at 5pm.
- The Competition is open to existing Liberty Insurance customers over the age of 18 and resident in Republic of Ireland.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for entries which are not completed. Entries which are incomplete, altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules may be disqualified.
- Supply of inaccurate information will disqualify competition entrants from receiving any prize.
- This competition is not open to employees of Liberty Insurance or their immediate families, agents, third parties and/or any other persons professionally connected with the promotion.
- The prize of a trip to Madrid is strictly non-transferable, and the winner must notify Liberty Insurance of their chosen dates of travel within 7 days of being notified of winning the prize. There is no cash or other prize alternative. The prize includes the following:
• Return flights from Dublin to Madrid for 2 with 1 checked bag 15kg, or 2 carry-on bags of 10kg
• Hotel transfers to and from the airport
• 2 nights bed & breakfast in Petit Palace Lealtad Plaza Hotel
• €500 spending money
- Prize does not include transfers to and from Dublin airport.
- Prize does not include travel insurance.
- Winner and travelling partner must have a valid passport and visa if applicable.
- If adding a person or persons to the itinerary it will be at the winner’s expense.
- Any requested and permitted upgrades or changes to the stated prize will be at the winner's own expense.
- The prize cannot be split, is valid for one travel period only, any prize elements not availed of within the agreed travel dates will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- By entering the competition entrants acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion for the duration of the promotion and a reasonable time thereafter without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant’s name, location and/or image and/or statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes and may be published online and in print and outdoor media.
- All competitors consent to their image being used as part of promotional material and understand that there may be some social media requirements of them.
- The winner will be randomly selected and will be notified by phone where possible on 24th November. The winner will have up to 7 days to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within this time a new winner will be selected.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer and/or vary rules at any time without notice. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, hometown and likeness for the purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the promoter may require. Personal details will not be disclosed without prior consent of winner.
- Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised. Please contact the promoter to opt out of the draw.
- The promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Injury, loss or damage to the participants or their belongings upon delivery and/ or use of their prize
• Loss of prize due to invalid passport or visa• Technical failures when entering the promotion
• The failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in the promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure
- The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing Department, Liberty Insurance, Liberty Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, after the closing date.
- Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- All entrants consent to Liberty Insurance using, storing and processing their personal details to run the competition including for publicity purposes. All entrants agree to the use of their names and addresses and/or video/photograph for publicity purposes by Liberty Insurance, and any third party connected to the Competition.
- If any of the above clauses are unenforceable the rest of the terms and conditions shall remain in force.