Broker Development and Sales Support
Job Title: Broker Development & Sales Support
Division: WEM Sales & Distribution / Ireland Intermediary Distribution
Reports to: Ireland Intermediary Distribution Manager
Location: Digital Working Model - primarily remote working with option of spending 2 days per week in office location – Dublin or Cavan
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Implementation of effective telesales plan.
- Oversight of all relevant broker touchpoints and proactive management of emerging and ongoing issues to achieve business objectives
- The proactive engagement and support of all internal and external stakeholders to fulfil broker requirements. • Work in a collaborative, open, and productive way with internal stakeholders to address broker requirements.
- Coaching and training broker staff on effective use of Liberty product features and benefits to win sales.
- Issuance of CPD Certs to brokers on successful completion of CPD training.
- Working to pre-agreed KPI’s and team objectives to maximise achievement of growth agenda.
- Administration, compliance, risk and governance duties and associated reporting as and when required.
- Support the wider Distribution Team with the compilation of performance v plan reporting for key broker relationships.
- Driving the day to day trading activity and service ethos, motivating a positive service response for brokers.
- Support the Product Governance Team with the delivery of the Underwriting Quality Assurance requirements for the channel.
- Essential: Insurance qualification - APA or CIP qualification (APA Minimum)
Knowledge & Experience
- 3 years’ experience working in the Insurance industry.
- Solid understanding of General insurance products and can discern and articulate their sellable features and benefits.
- Knowledge of underwriting concepts, practices and procedures.
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills.
- Proven track record in delivering results and achieving targets.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Office, in particular MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Insurance Industry knowledge.
- Strong relationship building skills and a willingness to network and cultivate internal and external relationships for the benefit of the business.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly targets and reporting deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with confidence to prioritise work in order to manage workload and deliver within agreed timeframes.
- Ability to problem solve to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Ambition to be promoted within the organisation and to strive to achieve advancement within the Distribution team.
- Bring a mature and professional approach to the role within the organisation.
- Flexibility and attention to detail qualities.
Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org