(“Whistleblowing Directive”) – Reporting Channel
Through this webpage Liberty Seguros Compañía de Seguros Y Reaseguros S.A., with its address at Paseo de las Doce Estrellas 4, 28042 Madrid, Spain, registered as a branch in Ireland (as Liberty Insurance) with Irish branch number 904632 and branch address at Dublin Road, Cavan. Co. Cavan, Ireland, provides access to a secure and confidential Reporting Channel, available at https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/71009/index.html, for persons who obtain information regarding European Law breaches in a work-related context and exclusively within the scope of the Directive (EU) 2019/1937 of 23 October 2019 on the Protection of Persons who Report Breaches of Union Law (“Whistleblowing Directive”), namely related to:
- Public procurement;
- Financial services, products, and markets; prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Product safety and compliance;
- Transport safety in the railway, road, maritime and inland waters sectors;
- Protection of the environment, ranging from waste management to chemicals;
- Radiation protection and nuclear safety;
- Food and feed safety, animal health and welfare;
- Public health, including patients’ rights and tobacco controls;
- Consumer protection;
- Protection of privacy and personal data, security, and information systems; and
- Breaches affecting the EU’s financial interests or relating to the internal market, including breaches of EU competition and State aid rules, and breaches of national corporate tax rules.
All questions or concerns reported through this Channel, whether on-line, or by Phone International Toll-Free Service (ITFS) 8772049164 (from an outside line dial the ITFS number for your location: Ireland. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year) will remain confidential and that Liberty has a strict non-retaliation policy.
Simplified information regarding the procedures that the Company has implemented in this regard and additional information on applicable legislation is available here.