2022 Run'n'Roll & Liberty Instagram & Twitter Competition
This competition is active from 11am 4th September 2022 to 11am 11th September 2022
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Liberty Seguros, Compania de Seguros Y Reaseguros, S.A, trading as Liberty Insurance, registered office: Paseo de las Doce Estrellas 4, 28042 Madrid, Spain, registered Irish branch: Dublin Road, Cavan (the ‘Promoter’) who has sole responsibility for all elements of this competition.
- Adults aged 18 and over, based in the Republic of Ireland, with a Twitter or Instagram account who post a photo of them at the IWA Run’n’Roll Race (or of them participating in the race virtually) with the hashtag #movedbyvalues and mentioning @LibertyIRL between 11am 4th September 2022 and 11am 11th September 2022, will be entered into the prize draw, which will take place at 3pm 12th September 2022.
- The competition will be moderated and only legitimate entries that comply with the terms and conditions will be accepted for entry.
- The prize consists of one €100 One4All voucher. There will be 2 winners in total, 1 from Instagram and 1 from Twitter. Winners will be chosen randomly. Entrants may enter on both platforms but will only be eligible to win on one platform. Only one entry will be accepted per platform per entrant.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- The winner will be randomly selected.
- There will be 2 winner chosen at 3pm 12th September 2022, who will be notified by a personal message on Instagram or Twitter. The winners will have until 2pm on 13th September 2022 to acknowledge acceptance of the prize on Instagram and/or Twitter. If they do not acknowledge acceptance by this time the prize will be deemed forfeit and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries. The Promoter will not be responsible for a winner’s failure to acknowledge acceptance within the timelines set out in these terms and conditions.
- The prizes will be posted to the winners once they provide their address in a personal message to the Promoter.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the Promoter will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary the competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions, which may be advertised.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in entries or a prize being lost or entries not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
- No purchase is needed to enter this competition or to claim the prize.
- Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties, excluding the winners' names, Twitter and/or Instagram usernames and their county of residence which may be disclosed in our social media platforms.
- If any of the above clauses are unenforceable the rest of the terms and conditions shall remain in force.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or the winner is ineligible, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition or withhold prizes without liability.