Corporate Communications & PR Analyst
Job Title: Corporate Communications & PR Analyst
Division: Strategy & Transformation
Reports to: Head of Communications, Corporate Reputation & Sustainability
Location: Digital Working Model (primarily remote working with option of spending 2 days per week in office location – Dublin or Cavan)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate and support local communication activities in line with the overall WEM
Communications corporate business plan.
- Support the overall Communications function i.e., Corporate Social Responsibility, Internal
Communications, External Communications in Ireland.
- Support the business functions and WEM Leaders in relation to their communication
requirements on a local level in line with the WEM Communications corporate business plan.
- Enhance relationship with media, press, and external stakeholders to increase the visibility of
our product(s) and brand(s).
- Generate and adapt content at a local level for press releases, press conferences, media
stories, annual reports, studies, etc.
- Liaise and provide information to the Brand Department and Social Media team to ensure
- Coordinate PR crisis locally and act as point of contact to ensure alignment with WEM and
Global Retail Markets as and when required.
- Contribute to high local eNPS via local events and internal communications promoted by
Talent and Communications teams.
- Degree in Journalism, PR, or Marketing.
Knowledge & Experience
- 1 years’ experience in a Communications and Public Relations role for an enterprise or a PR Agency.
- Experience of managing PR agencies.
- Business and results focussed – ability to manage resources and deadlines while maximising results.
- Excellent writing/drafting, organisation & communication skills with a clear eye for detail.
- Good relationship and influencing skills, ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Team player, excellent collaborator, and communicator.
- Highly motivated to produce timely, insightful deliverables.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitasking, and meeting multiple deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to evolving techniques and changing business challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work closely with other individuals/teams to achieve goals.
- Seeks to maximise the benefits of a collaborative, team-focussed organisation.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Planning and organisational skills.
Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org