Retrieve a quote
Which quote did you receive?
I got a car insurance quote
Then, all you have to do is check the quote email we sent you and click the link to retrieve your car quote.
I got a home insurance quote
Then, all you have to do is check the quote email we sent you and click the link to retrieve your home quote.
I got a motorcycle insurance quote
Then, all you have to do is check the quote email we sent you and click the link to retrieve your motorcycle quote.
I got a home or van insurance quote
Change my quote
Get your quote reference number and make all the changes you need.
Pay for my quote
Pleased with the quote you received? Just pay and enjoy your Liberty's insurance.
Want to pay for your renewal?
Thank you for staying with Liberty.
For policies beginning with GEI
You can easily pay for your car, home, van or motorcycle renewal quote online. If you don't know your policy reference number, look it up in any email or letter you have received from us. You can also find it on your insurance disc.
Can't retrieve your quote?
No worries, just ask for a new one.
Read our frequently asked questions on car insurance
Getting a Car Insurance Quote Online
We’re now giving up to 25% off car insurance if you get a quote and buy your policy online. The discount will be applied automatically when you get your quote, and you can be covered instantly. It couldn’t be simpler.
With our quick and easy online quote system, a typical car insurance quote takes only two minutes.
Car, van and motorcycle
To get a quote, you will need to provide us with various details of all drivers to be insured on the policy. Please ensure that you have the additional driver's permission to share their information with us. Some of the details you will require are listed below. However, you may also need additional details which you will be prompted to enter as you complete your quote:
- Date of birth
- Licence details
- Conviction details
You will also need the details below of the vehicle you are insuring:
- Registration number or make, model and year of manufacture
- Address where it will be kept
For a home insurance quote, you will need details of the property to be insured, such as:
- Rebuild value
- Type of building
- When it was built
- How many bedrooms it has
- How many smoke detectors are fitted
- If any of the roof is flat
You will also need to tell us about the area around the property, including any history of subsidence or flooding and whether or not there's a river bank or water close to the house.
If you're insuring your contents, you'll need to tell us the value of the contents, the details of any items you would like to specifically name in the policy, and any high value items (individual items valued at over €3,000).
Insurance quotes are valid for seven days.
If you get your quote online, we will automatically email you the details.
If you get your quote by phone, just ask for a copy to be emailed to you.
Car, taxi/hackney van or motorcycle
How do I avail of my No Claims Bonus (Discount)?
A No Claims Bonus (or No Claims Discount) is a discount which you earn by holding a policy in your own name without any claims.
- It builds up in years, so the more years you drive without any claims, the bigger your discount will be, up to a limit of nine years.
- Your No Claims Discount must have been earned on a policy within the past 24 months. To clarify you must have held a policy in your name with your no claims bonus obtained within the past 24 months.
- The discount can only be used on one policy and for one person at any one time. This means that if you currently hold another policy which will be remaining active you cannot use the No Claims Bonus from that policy on this one.
- You can use a No Claims Bonus earned on private motor, taxi or commercial policies on your private motor policy.
- To avail of a No Claims Bonus, you must have earned your bonus on a similar policy. For example, for No Claims Bonus to be applied on a motorcycle policy, it must have been earned on a motorcycle policy.
- You can use a No Claims Bonus earned on a commercial vehicle or private motor vehicle towards a commercial vehicle policy providing weight of the vehicle does not exceed two tonne carrying capacity.
What if my No Claims Discount is from outside ROI?
If your No Claims Discount has been earned outside the Republic of Ireland, it must have been earned in the past 24 months, within the UK, all EU countries, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Once we receive proof of your No Claims Discount, we will contact your last insurer to confirm the document is valid.
- We may need your help during this process, so we would request that you assist us with this. For example, we may ask you for contact details for your last insurer. We may also request that you contact your previous insurer to allow us to obtain information on your previous policy.
- This process may take some time.
- If we are unable to confirm your No Claims Discount, this may result in the removal of your discount, hence your premium may increase.
What do I need to do next?
Once you buy your policy, you will need to provide us with proof of your No Claims Bonus. To do this you will need to send us a copy of your No Claims Bonus Certificate.
Your No Claims Bonus Certificate will be included in your renewal pack from your previous insurer, or you can request it from them if you don’t already have it.
You can email a copy or a clear photo of your certificate to us. Click here to contact us. Remember to add your policy or reference number clearly in any emails you send to us.
If you earned your No Claims Discount with Liberty Insurance under a previous policy, please contact us to advise.