Voucher & Discount - Terms & Conditions
Promotion is open from 1st October 2023 – 31st January 2024 (Midnight)
Get a €40 retail voucher, plus up to 25% discount on your car insurance when you quote online for a new private car insurance policy from 1st October to 31st January 2024 and then buy that policy. Upon completing the private car insurance policy purchase vouchers will be emailed to eligible customers within 7 days after the 14 working day cooling off period has been completed for newly active private car policies in accordance with these terms and conditions. You have 30 days to activate your voucher link and make your voucher selection from our retail options. Once you select your voucher, it has a 12 month expiry date. The €40 retail voucher promotion (the “Voucher Promotion”) and the up to 25% discount promotion (the ‘Online Discount’) are two separate offers. To avail of both, you must fulfil the terms and conditions of both offers. If you fulfil only one set of terms and conditions, you may avail of one offer only.
Where we refer to “Liberty Insurance” or “we”, we mean Liberty Seguros, Compania de Seguros Y Reaseguros, S.A, trading as Liberty Insurance, Registered office: Paseo de las Doce Estrellas 4, 28042 Madrid, Spain. Registered Irish branch: Dublin Road Cavan.
Terms and Conditions of the Online Discount
The Online Discount is offered subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This Online Discount applies only to new customers purchasing a private car policy (an ‘Eligible Policy’).
- You must obtain a quote for an Eligible Policy online at www.libertyinsurance.ie (the ‘Online Quote’).
- You must purchase the Eligible Policy directly from Liberty Insurance using the quote reference number generated by the Online Quote.
- The Online Discount applies to new private car policies only. Maximum discount €300. Subject to minimum premium of €347.75 (the 'Minimum Premium') and applied before optional covers. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. Online Discount will not apply if you fall below the Minimum Premium, but you may be eligible for the Voucher Promotion if you fulfil the terms and conditions of the Voucher Promotion.
- Standard underwriting acceptance criteria applies. Liberty Insurance reserves the right to refuse insurance cover.
- Liberty Insurance reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or amend this offer at any time without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions of the Voucher Promotion Definitions
- Promotion – Refers to a temporary offer made available by Liberty Insurance to be availed of during a specified time.
- Discount(s) – Refers to a reduction that can be applied in respect of a policy of insurance which is subject to specific terms and conditions and can be any of the following: Online Discount, Multi policy discount (MPD), No Claims Discount (NCD), Named Driving Experience Discount.
This Voucher Promotion is a promotional campaign from Liberty Insurance, who act as promoter. The Voucher Promotion is managed by Scream Limited t/a WIN | WIN (Argyle Square, Morehampton Road, Dublin 4), (“WIN/WIN”) a third-party rewards company, in conjunction with Liberty Insurance. Should you experience any technical issue with your voucher please direct your queries to WIN|WIN Customer Support by emailing email@example.com By participating in this Voucher Promotion, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Voucher Promotion Terms & Conditions
- This Voucher Promotion applies only to new customers purchasing a private car policy (an ‘Eligible Policy’).
- This Voucher Promotion is not applicable to (i) insurance policies insuring a taxi or (ii) Liberty Insurance policyholders who are renewing an existing Liberty Insurance car policy or (iii) Liberty Insurance employees.
- This Voucher Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promotion. The only Discounts that can be used in conjunction with this Voucher Promotion are: Online Discount, Multi Policy Discount, No Claims Discount and Named Driving Experience Discount. Specific terms and conditions apply to these Discounts.
- You must have obtained a quote online at www.libertyinsurance.ie for an Eligible Policy between the 1st October and 31st January 2024 (midnight) (the ‘Online Quote’).
- You must buy the Eligible Policy directly from Liberty Insurance using the quote reference number generated by the Online Quote within the quote validity period (seven days from quoting).
- All vouchers have different terms and conditions, as provided by the voucher provider. Before making a voucher selection, please check the terms and conditions which are specific to the voucher you wish to choose and which are set out below.
- Upon completing the private car insurance policy purchase vouchers will be emailed to eligible customers within 7 working days after the 14 working day cooling off period has been completed for active policies in accordance with these terms and conditions. The email will contain a link to access a €40 voucher of your choice (the ‘Voucher Confirmation Email’).
- You must click on the link in the Voucher Confirmation Email within 30 days of the date the Voucher Confirmation Email is sent to you. The link in the Voucher Confirmation Email will bring you to WIN/WIN’s website, (the “Gifty Portal”) where you can select the voucher of your choice to the value of €40. You can view, download or print your voucher within WIN/WIN’s Gifty Portal. Use of WIN/WIN’s Gifty Portal is subject to WIN/WIN’s terms and conditions, which you should review carefully and can find below.
- 30 days after the date the Voucher Confirmation Email is sent to you, the link will deactivate, and the vouchers will not be available for use or issued separately.
- Liberty Insurance will not be held responsible for your failure (i) to click on the link to access and download, print or otherwise save your voucher(s) within 30 days of the date the Voucher Confirmation Email is sent to you or (ii) to redeem your voucher(s) before the expiry date of the vouchers.
- Each voucher is valid for 12 months and the 12-month validity period begins on the date you generate the voucher by clicking on your retail voucher of choice within the Gifty Portal. The voucher will have the expiry date displayed and must be used in full before this expiry date. The voucher will be presented for use as one €40 e-voucher for the retailer of your choice.
- Should you be ‘declined’ a policy by Liberty Insurance, you will not be eligible for this Voucher Promotion.
- Standard Underwriting acceptance criteria applies. Liberty Insurance reserves the right to refuse insurance cover.
- No substitute or alternative vouchers will be available. Vouchers are not transferable for cash.
- Breach of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification from the Voucher Promotion. The decision of Liberty Insurance in this matter will be final.
- Neither WIN/WIN nor Liberty Insurance will be liable, severally or jointly, or have any responsibility, for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Liberty Insurance reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Voucher Promotion at any time
- Neither WIN/WIN nor Liberty Insurance will be responsible or liable whatsoever for: a) Any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in email information being lost or recorded and you hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from such problems. b) Injury or damage to any person upon delivery or use of a voucher supplied pursuant to this Voucher Promotion.
- To the extent permitted by law, Liberty Insurance shall not be liable for any loss, claim, expense or liability to any party arising from the Voucher Promotion or participation in same.
- As participation in the Voucher Promotion is at the discretion of a voucher provider, Liberty Insurance cannot guarantee that the voucher providers listed will be available at all times for selection on WIN/WIN’s Gifty Portal.
Gifty Portal Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions for the Gifty portal can be found here.
Through this website, you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Liberty Insurance. Liberty Insurance have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.