Find anything about our products and services, search for documents, information on quotes, premiums, discount and renewing your policy.

If I require a Letter of Indemnity for my employer how can I request this?

Car, van or motorcycle

Your employer may require a letter of indemnity from your insurance company.
This means that if there is an accident whilst driving the car for work purposes, your employer will not be held liable.

You can now request a letter of indemnity online, without having to log in.

For more information

Get the contact information for the right team